10 Roy Street Lithgow
4 bed | 1 bath | 1 car• Gorgeous, fully renovated, double brick federation home, with many original features; including 5 fire places, with one converted to a gas log fireplace.
• Located in a quiet street, only a gentle stroll to the railway station and shops, with rear vehicle access to the property.
• Four spacious bedrooms, study, dining room, large eat-in kitchen with plenty of cupboard and bench space and large living area opening onto a beautiful veranda and court yard.
• Bathroom updated in keeping with the era of the home. Full bath.
• Large fully lined garage, containing a laundry and toilet, with built in storage and French sliding doors accessing the court yard, suitable for easy conversion to a granny flat or guest accommodation.
• Easy-care gardens with established plants and trees
This home must be inspected to be fully appreciated.
- 368 sqm (approx)
Lithgow | (02) 6351 3422